Well, I am still not sure if I want to write about the evening, since every time I think about it, I get angry. Like I said in the previous post, I wanted to make vlogs, but in the end, I managed to make only one, at the hotel, before we started getting ready for the Kay One concert.
I am not going to write a review of the whole evening and the concert, I am just going to summerize it all.
- Even though it wasn't our plan at first, we decided to stay at a hotel - that was the best decision we made!
- We went too early to the club, because we didn't have anything to do - bad decision
- The club was full of 16-year-old hysterical girls - bad thing. Like I said on my private FB page: "girls, it would be kind of cute if you'd be a little hysterical when you see someone famous. but you really don't have to turn into small violent monsters. thanks for all the bruises, really". I mean, come on. Even though someone is famous, they are a normal person. There is no reason to act like the crowd is a battle zone and like he's the god or something. *rolling eyes*
- I didn't enjoy the concert at all - because of the waiting, because of the crowd, because of Kay's entourage (huge men standing in front of me the whole time, I really didn't see more than their asses) and also because my head hurt.
- I couldn't stay for the afterparty - I was absolutely destroyed. I mean, I party here in Berlin till 7am most of the time, in Hamburg, we left for the hotel around 2am.
- The thing that makes me angry the most is, that I didn't get to see Tonia. I was really looking forward to that and I also wanted to wait for her after the concert, but I just wasn't able to stay any longer in the club.
Other than that, eS is gone now, so I am all alone, once again. But in two weeks, I will have a lot to do, because I will finally get the keys to my new apartment and I will move here, I am going to need some company to make some stuff for me there etc etc. A lot of things to do before the summer holidays.
I hope all of you had a great weekend.